[Kde-pim] Help with Kpilot and Kubuntu 7.04

Bas Grolleman bgrolleman at emendo-it.nl
Wed May 30 04:55:01 BST 2007

I had some similar issues with my PalmTX, from my experience things have
improved since I upgraded to KDE 3.5.7, so you might want to check
kubuntu.org about that.

Another solution is to use bluetooth sync, just got that working yesterday and
posted a mini howto on my blog, it's still a bit rough, so please let me know
if it's unclear.

http://www.emendo-it.nl/2007/05/29/bluetooth-sync-palmtx-with-linux/

--
Bas Grolleman | eMendo-IT | +31 (0)6-53310855