[Kde-pim] Introduction: Bas Grolleman

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon May 14 10:49:31 BST 2007

On Sunday 13 May 2007 20:27:34 Bas Grolleman wrote:
> Hi, small introduction here, Bas Grolleman, 27 years old, and Freelancer in
> open source. I would love to work on the KDE-Pim project, but I lack the
> time to get started.

We have KExtendedDay for that, it subclasses Day and makes the number of hours
configurable.

> I would like to know what I can do to prepare and if it's possible to sit
> close to the KDE-Pim team.

Not sure how much of the PIM team -- what bits are you particularly interested
in -- is going, though.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/