[Kde-pim] Sending invitations to Outlook users

Michael S. Mikowski mmikowski at valueclick.com
Fri May 4 19:38:37 BST 2007

Hi Jan and Everyone:

I don't run a development version of KDE, this being work and all.  But
this patch is probably useful enough for me to give it a go. Could you
please send me pointers on compiling and testing?  Its been at least a
year since I've compiled KDE using Konstruct.  So while I'm not a
complete newbie, some fresh pointers would be nice :)  I could compile
this weekend and test next week.

Cheers,

Mike

ps. I'm running Kubuntu 7.04, although that probably makes no difference

--
Michael S. Mikowski
Software Engineering Manager