[Kde-pim] Sending invitations to Outlook users

Jan-Pascal van Best janpascal at vanbest.org
Sat May 5 14:17:11 BST 2007

Thorsten Staerk wrote:
> I tested kdepim 3.5 from today. Accepting Outlook invitations works, the dates
> are entered into my korganizer calendar. Sending invitations from my
> korganizer calendar works as well. As most of the mail history has been
> deleted: Is there a bug that describes exactly what we want to do here ?

1. sending invitation from Kontact to Outlook+Exchange, accepting in
Outlook, seeing meeting in Outlook calendar and "invitation accepted"
in Kontact

2. sending invitation from Outlook+Exchange to Kontact, accepting in
Kontact, seeing "invitation accepted" in Outlook, and meeting in
calendar in Kontact

3. changing meeting details (date/time, title, location) in Kontact for
a meeting that has been initiated in Kontact and accepted by the Outlook
user. The Outlook use should then get the changed details in his or her
calendar.

Jan-Pascal