[Kde-pim] (newbie) Please suggest me a small bug to work on! I want to submit my first patch to KDEPIM!

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten at Staerk.de
Sun May 20 10:43:13 BST 2007

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Could someone point me a small bug to work on?
> I am comfortable with Qt3/Qt4/KDElibs(3 not  4 )
>
> I really want to contribute. If someone could please point me to small
> bite-sized bug, i'll be greatful; it'll help me get going.
>
> Thanks
> Manish

for that we have the junior jobs (JJs) in bugs.kde.org - feel free to pick
one there. My personal JJ (not filed) is in ktimetracker - if you select
file|edit history (only in KDE 4), you get the times of the tasks you have
tracked, but in a strange format. You could implement a sensible format
there and plausibility checks.

Thorsten