[Kde-pim] Which Distro -- (was: No more kpilot after upgrade to KDE 3.5.6)

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 11:28:07 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 22:19, Kevin Kempter said:
> Based on this - maybe FC isn't the best distro for me. I stopped using SuSE
> when they engaged with Microsoft. What distro are you all running?

openUSE - despite our dodgy covenant and whatever marketing convenience
decisions made on the enterprise product, we're the largest distro
contributor to KDE: http://en.opensuse.org/KDE_Team .  We put our bugfixes
and features promptly upstream for everyone else to benefit from, but feel
free to patch them out to avoid the M$ taint.

Will