[Kde-pim] Serious bugs in KNotes(trunk)

Yang Sheng yasker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:43:21 GMT 2007

I have no idea if it is a common issue, but I met two serious bugs in
KNotes(trunk). It's thankful if anybody can help to confirm it.

First, when you left click on the the tray icon, and select a note item, it
will report "showNote: no note with id: " on console.

Second, if you click "Hide all notes" in context menu, then click "Show all
notes", it will crash.

The former one caused by slotShowNote() send a null id to showNote, and the
latter caused by refer to a invalid pointer when reading m_notes(the content
of m_notes seems changed between hideAllNotes() and showAllNotes()). But I
don't have no idea why this kind of serious bug can existed for so long. So
I want to confirm it's not my fault...

Please help, thanks.

--
regards,