[Kde-pim] Welcome KitchenSync

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sat Mar 3 10:54:10 GMT 2007

Hi,

some minutes ago I moved the OpenSync (http://www.opensync.org) based
KitchenSync from branches/work/opensync-integration to branches/KDE/3.5/kdepim.

It compiles and works fine with the current released version of
OpenSync. However we should have a hacking weekend where we iron out the
last edges and add the missing config guis:

 * evolution
 * gpe
 * jescs
 * kdepim (has not really any config, but maybe for future versions)
 * moto
 * sunbird
 * synce

Writing config guis isn't a big thing, just creating a widget with some
input widgets on it, reading a xml, filling the input widgets with the
data and writing the data back to xml.

So that's a great job for people which want to get into KDE development!

If you're interested, show up on #kontact or contact me directly...

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!