[Kde-pim] user requirements for next KPIM (KMail) ?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 19:56:02 BST 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 16:26, jiri at navratil.cz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could I see / comment user requirements for next KMail from user
> point of view? To be more concrete, I like to see, if next version of
> KMail will be inspired by some good ideas used in GMail (e.g. support
> for simple message archive, tags, conversation /not realised SoC2006
> project/, ..)

If you want other users to comment on this then you should send your
message to kdepim-users at kde.org.

If you want to reach the developers then please submit your wishes via
bugs.kde.org.

You should take one thing into consideration: Just as all previous
versions the next version of KMail will be inspired by the ideas of
those who do the actual work. Of course, maybe some of your ideas
inspire somebody to actually do some work.

Regards,
Ingo