[Kde-pim] Reason why the 700p doesn't sync...

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sun Mar 11 05:12:37 GMT 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 13:16:19 Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > Glad to hear it's working.  =:)  Now I'm even more requesting your help
> > in testing out the development release of kpilot, though.  I don't have
> > any devices that require this workaround so I can't make sure that my
> > threading issues (see above) have not adversely affected this usb
> > workaround stuff. Would you be willing to try the development branch of
> > kpilot
> > (/branches/work/kdepim-3.5.5+/kpilot) and validating this?
>
> Just wanted to give you a tap -- how do I get to this branch so I can
> try this out? What is the host? I'm assuming that is a full PATH and
> we're talking about SVN, right?

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to be so late in answering...

Yes.  You'll want to look at this:
http://cvs.codeyard.net/kpilot/develop.php#sources and replace the latter
part of the URL with the one I listed above...

HTH!!  =:)

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-