[Kde-pim] Article about CRM114 and KMail

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 18:01:02 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2007 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> I have written an article for german Linux User magazine. It got
> translated for english Linux Magazine:

Martin, thanks for your work. When reading the bug reports, one may think
KMail is the most terrible program in the KDE suite. However, I know that
there are a lot of KMail users out there who love this application and have
no problems with it. Your article will help these people to effectively
detect spam. I hope this is a little improvement for all who don't like
KMails blocking filtering.

Andreas
--
Kindermode Online - Fashion for Kids