[Kde-pim] Help compiling kpilot

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 10:45:33 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 00:04, Kevin Kempter wrote:
> 5) ran make:
>  make -f Makefile.cmake
>
> I get this error:

> -- Couldn't find mal. Won't be able to build malconduit
> -- BUILD: Normal build selected.
> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> and cmake can not find them.
> Please set the following variables:
> QT_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
>
> I have qt-devel installed and I assume cmake needs to know that the qt
> include dir is "/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include" but I don't know how to set this
> for cmake.

That basically means that FindQt.cmake is broken for your platform. And
perhaps that we're not failing early enough when Qt is not found. Can you
send me - privately - the complete output from make -f Makefile.cmake after a
make -f Makefile.cmake clean ?

Actually, now that I check I don't see any output from the Qt check here
either. You may have luck with
adding -DQT_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include to the last line of
CMakeOptions.txt, so it looks roughly like this:

CMAKE_FLAGS=-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug -DENABLE_TESTS=NO  -DQT_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include

But that's just a bit of a guess.

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/