[Kde-pim] Fwd: Google SoC Project Idea: Kontact Exchange

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Wed Mar 14 22:20:56 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 17:38:06 Vic Fryzel wrote:
> I'd love nothing more than to be maintainer of this during/after this
> summer.  Even if it wasn't accepted for the Google SoC, I'd love to do it
> regardless.

Have you looked at the Brutus project from OMC?
http://www.omesc.com/modules/main_module .  I just found out about this, it
appears to offer a GPLed access library to the MAPI interface on most recent
versions of Exchange, via a proxy server.  It sounds a bit too good to be
true but if it does what it says on the box, it could make your work a lot
easier.

regards

Will

--