[Kde-pim] Two RecipientsEditor issues

Mathias Soeken msoeken at tzi.de
Thu Jun 14 12:01:58 BST 2007

Hi,

I have to questions about RecipientsEditor, which I have ported some weeks
ago, but does not work as well as in KDE3.

1) Today I had some crashes when I inserted a new recipient. But after some
recompiling (no code changes), the bug was not there. I don't understand this
behavior.

2) Despite of adding verticalScrollBar()->triggerAction(
QAbstractSlider::SliderToMaximum ) after adding a new line, the scrollbar is
not scrolling to the bottom. The last line is not visible.

I am at a loss now regarding these two points.

Best regards,
Mathias