[Kde-pim] Disabling signing after saving a draft

Alexis Papadopoulos iacp at free.fr
Wed Jun 27 14:39:22 BST 2007

Hello,

ok, I have done some slight progress, at least in the understanding of how
things seem to work. I would appreciate though if someone could explain me a
couple of things...

Apparently, the 'X-KMail-{Signature,Encryption}State' headers are present and
set when saving a draft (I've only focused on this action for the time
being). These flags are defined in kmmsgbase.h and have 4 possible values:
_ not signed/encrypted
_ partially signed/encrypted
_ fully signed/encrypted
_ unknown

However, when saving a draft, both flags seem to always be set on unknown,
even if I save a message after encrypting/signing it with gpg.

What is then the purpose of these flags ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Alexis