[Kde-pim] Possible solution.

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Jun 25 16:18:41 BST 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:11:24AM -0400, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Sunday 24 June 2007 5:27:15 pm Tobias Koenig wrote:

> Tobias,
Hej,

> So, if I understand correctly, you second toma's kdepimlibs/gpl subdir proposal?
> And we rename all the installed headers to foo-gpl.h?  And the installed library as libfoo-gpl.so?
Yes, I know it's not a perfect solution either, however having
dependencies to 4 modules (kdesupport, kdelibs, kdepimlibs and kdepimlibs-gpl) seems really strange to me.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!