[Kde-pim] KMail change needs testing.

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Wed Jun 27 21:15:59 BST 2007

Hi Tom,

On Wednesday 27 June 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> I replaced collectingprocess with a simple KProcess call. This is used in
> the filters - pipe through command line. I'm wondering if someone could do
> a quick test to see if it still works as expected.
Thanks for notifying about this potential problem!

I did a quick test and it does not work. It does execute the command, but it
doesn't read the result. shProc.readAllStandardOutput() returns a zero-length
bytearray.

I used the following command as pipe-through command on a message already
scanned by spamassassin:
spamassassin --remove-markup

Executing the same command manually shows that there is output, and it works
in KMail 1.9.7.

I won't have time to investigate this further today, but if you won't have a
look I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Thomas