[Kde-pim] Building problems

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Jul 6 02:19:29 BST 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 01:48:07 Mike Arthur wrote:
> I haven't been able to get kdepim built for days, which is kinda stopping
> me being able to test my kresource for my SoC.
>
> Two questions:
> 1) What do you guys do to develop when you can't get the tree building?
> 2) Anyone else getting the same problem?
> (Rerun cmake, make clean, removed cmake cache etc MANY times)
> See here:
> http://mikearthur.co.uk/kdepimbuildfailure.txt

You may well need to update and rebuild kdepimlibs (and quite possibly kdelibs
also). Because changes in kdelibs and kdepimlibs which break builds happen on
Mondays, you need to ensure that if you update kdepim in a particular week,
you also update kdelibs and kdepimlibs in the same week on or after Tuesday
of the same week.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.