[Kde-pim] Korn patches for RFC2047 in headers and KMail support

Alexis Papadopoulos iacp at free.fr
Wed Jul 4 09:52:44 BST 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Thomas McGuire wrote:
> Thanks for the patch.
No pb ;).

> I wonder who the Korn maintainer is. There are only very little commits to
> trunk, mostly general porting. I don't know about 3.5.
The quick look on the code shows indeed that K0rn isn't really
maintained anymore (see for example kmail password problem).

David Faure wrote:
> Probably nothing, if the newer code for a similar purpose, like plasmobiff
> (plasma applet for email notification) ends up taking over all the (useful) features
> from korn...
Given that K0rn's interface has some serious issues in terms of
usability, my humble opinion is that it will be most certainly be
replaced by plasmobiff even if I don't know and first heard of the
latter a couple of days ago).

Alexis