[Kde-pim] spam score tresholds for CRM114

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Sun Jul 8 18:17:00 BST 2007

Hi!

I have created a simple boolean - its spam or not - spam score display
configuration for KMail.

I would like to extend this, but I am wondering on how to find about spam
score tresholds for CRM114. Those are needed in order to let KMail
display how much a spam is ham, spam or unsure.

I am using the following classifier flags:

:clf: /osb unique microgroom/

And I only found this threshold in there:

:thick_threshold: /10.0/

But the comments suggest that it may not apply in my case:

# --------- If you are using thick-threshold training of any sort,
# ---------- (for OSBF or otherwise) put the threshold here.

How do I find out about the tresholds that CRM114 use to determine whether
a mail is

- spam
- unsure
- ham

Are those tresholds static? If not, can CRM114 be set to include those
tresholds somewhere in the mail headers so that KMail can read them?