[Kde-pim] [dcop] create appointment

Jan Torben Heuer jtnews at mail2003.dnsalias.org
Mon Jul 2 12:18:40 BST 2007

Hi,

I'd like to create appointments from e-mails or whatever, so I set up a
regExp for Klipper like ^\d\d?\.\d\d? (quite simple, for german-style
dates).

No I want to trigger a "new Appointment" event, so I started kdcop and
found: void openEventEditor(...), but in contrast to goDate(QString date)
there is not way to give the date as parameter, right?

Has anyone an idea, how I could easily create dates from mails or websites,
texts, etc. I thought the klipper-based-idea would be quite clever ^^

Or could I fake a temporary appointment file, something like that?

Jan