[Kde-pim] Changes to headers in kdepimlibs

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jul 18 17:36:57 BST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 12:27:37 pm David Jarvie wrote:
> I thought that the BIC Mondays rule applied to kdepimlibs, but Allen seems
> to have made a number of commits today which break the rule. I could
> remove a few deprecated methods tonight, instead of waiting until Monday.
> Can we be enlightened as to what's permissible this week?

Basically we have a ton of work to do in a very short time.
I'm doing what must be done.

Sorry if that makes people mad, but the freeze is only 1 week away
and there is just too much todo.

I just don't feel like kdepimlibs affects anything other than a little bit in kdebase.
(except for kdepim).

So, I would say to go and remove the deprecated calls and feel free
to help with the unit tests, dpointer work, doxygenation, etc.

-Allen