[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: 3.5.6 uploaded

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 17 11:21:12 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 10:18, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi Adriaan!
>
> Oversight or wanted? Please commit to 3.5 branch, I'll retag.

Intentional. libmal is unmaintained and either crashes or produces lousy
results on most newer devices. The conduit is similarly unmaintained. It
*could* be restored, but I'd really rather not.

[From Arkadiusz:]
kdepim needs this patch to build conduits/malconduit. Without it make
never enters mailconduit directory even if include_malconduit condition is
 met.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/