[Kde-pim] Contacts... new name wanted for the framework

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jan 25 19:16:11 GMT 2007

Am Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007 23:23, schrieben Sie:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 22:13, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > So for KDE 3 even a different name than for KDE 4 makes sense. Or? And
> > which? Huh, is this all a little bit complicated?
>
> Give it one name and keep it. Ask kde-promo for help in thinking of a name
> that expresses that it's about the things you know about people and their
> extended virtual personas.

Followed your advice and just did so. Heck, I really need to improve in
communicating things :o

It comes to me I need some webspace, a place to drop all the ideas, plans,
mockups, whatever. Even the released tarballs of the Contacts stuff.
Could the PIM project help me here?

Friedrich