[Kde-pim] Fifth KDE PIM Meeting in Osnabrueck

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Jan 11 21:05:04 GMT 2007

At this weekend a couple of KDE PIM developers are meeting at Osnabrueck. This
is the fifth time we do this, so you probably already know the routine. We
will start Friday, hack through the weekend and conclude on Monday. Main
topics will be KDE PIM for KDE 4 and Akonadi. In addition to the hacking we
will have some meetings, discussions and presentations to bring us all on the
same page, get newer developers introduced to KDE PIM and to plan for the
future direction of KDE PIM and Akonadi.

Some more information can be found at
http://pim.kde.org/development/meetings/osnabrueck5/. There we will also
publish results and other material we produce.

If you want to give input, have questions or want to take part from remote,
please post to the kde-pim mailing list or try to grab us on IRC.