[Kde-pim] Khalkhi for KDE 3 now in Alpha state :)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Feb 24 20:45:55 GMT 2007

Hi,

just finished the last milestone in my mind to have Khalkhi for KDE 3 feature
complete and consumption ready (ignoring all the new ideas I had meanwhile,
stuff for KDE 4). KAddressbook in the pim+ branch is also now completely
ported to Khalkhi. :)

My plan from here:
1. make an independent release of Khalkhi with the former Contacts Kicker
applet and the former Contacts card server ported to it, to get some real
live feedback
2. get into Akonadi things, to see if my plans with Khalkhi work out
(squeezing tokoe a little more about :)
3. do Khalkhi for KDE 4 or feel sad

@Allen: Okay to move Khalkhi back to playground/pim and add it to pim+ by
svn:externals?