[Kde-pim] [patch] Bug 71549: QGArray::at: Absolute index out of range

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Feb 10 11:23:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

as I got hit already a few times by the mentioned bug, I propose the following
solution (attached).
It is a consistency check if the ids file we read has a valid content.
(The patch does not cure the original problem why the ids file has corrupt
content. I could not find a way how this can happen up till now).

OK to commit ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com