[Kde-pim] Help Implement Exchange

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Mon Feb 5 04:33:29 GMT 2007

On Friday 02 February 2007 08:08, Vic Fryzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name's Vic.  I'm interested in helping implement MS Exchange in Kontact
> 100%.  I am forced to use Evolution at work, and it's really just not for

What do you called "implement MS Exchange in Kontact"? Mail? Shared folders?
Addressbook? Planner? Notes?

I use MS Exchange for day-by-day mail sending and receiving, also as shared
folders, also (after I have received some advices here) as addressbook. We
completely do not use planner, tasks or notes, so I cannot test these parts

--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton