[Kde-pim] kdelibs 3.4 compatiblity?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Feb 6 23:14:03 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 11:42, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is compatiblity of kdepim X with kdelibs X-1 still a goal? I noticed
> the other day that commit 583639 broke the kdepim 3.5.5 compatilibity
> with kdelibs 3.4.

I don't think so. The compatibility was meant to make developing the
next version of kdepim easier for the developers, i.e. making
development possible with stable, pre-compiled kdelibs provided by our
distributors. By now all developers should have kdelibs 3.5.x installed
and thus compatibility with kdelibs 3.4 is no longer needed.

Regards,
Ingo