[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4 Applications List

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Feb 22 22:08:08 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 22:30, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I need to put together a list of apps and stuff we want to add into
> kdepim for the KDE4.0 release.
>
> So far I have:
>  + kmobiletools (Marco Gulino)
>  + kabclient (Kevin Krammer)
>  + khalki (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) <- also for KDE 3.5.7

Actually, it's spelled khalkhi *sigh*. Maybe we should add it to the
list of extra words known to KSpell, so that KMail doesn't paint it
red.

> Also, toma, aseigo, and I discussed having mailody in extragear

That's definitely a good idea. We've already warned toma at Osnabrück
that he'll be swamped with feature wishes ("KMail
does...", "Thunderbird does...", "Outlook does...", "Evolution
does..."), but he seems to have a clear vision for mailody. So I guess
he'll be able to handle this.

Regards,
Ingo