[Kde-pim] kaddressbook, loading the vcard format

Mario Naumann m.naumann at binarylogic.de
Thu Dec 13 08:46:13 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am using the vcard-format to manage our contacts used by all employees here.
Everyone uses a copy of that file wich is located on the server-mashine.
Whenever someone adds, removes or edits a contact, a little
server-application synchronises those files to the latest version. Now, this
would work fine, but kaddressbook uses a copy located on the local drive
after it has loaded the file from the server.

Actually I am now looking for a way to reload the server-vcard i.e. every 10
minutes (like korganizer does with the calendar-file).

regards

Mario Naumann