[Kde-pim] Initial column sizes of the folder tree wrong : fix

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Wed Dec 12 20:53:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Jérémy Compostella wrote:
> 2007/12/11, Thomas McGuire <thomas.mcguire at gmx.net>:
> > Replying to myself:
> > I've fixed that now in commit 747360.
> > The unread and size columns are now hidden by default, and the folder
> > name column is the only column which has stretch enabled.
>
> Ok for me.
> I'm working on a implementation using the new Qt4 MVC solution to
> permit different kind of views. But at this time, I have many others
> things to do. I will work on it as soon as I could.
I don't think it is worth working on a MVC port of the folder tree now,
because KMail will be ported to Akonadi soonish.
I suggest working on Akonadi instead, which already is MVC based but is
missing a lot of features the current folder tree has; these need to ported
over to Akonadi.

I think the code is located in the following places:
kdepim/akonadi/libakonadi/collectionview
kdepim/akonadi/libakonadi/collectionmodel
kdepim/akonadi/clients/akonamail

Regards,
Thomas