[Kde-pim] kdepim/kabc

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Apr 28 10:32:23 BST 2007

On Freitag, 27. April 2007 +0100, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I want to eliminate kdepim/kabc.
>
> The README says it contains example code.
>
> It does, however, contain kabc2mutt.  If we want to keep kabc2mutt
> I think we should move that subdir into kdepim/console.

kabcclient can be used for the same feature set. It actually should be
identical to kabc2mutt if its argv[0] is this very name, e.g. a symlink from
kabc2mutt pointing to the kabcclient executable.

It even credits Tobias as the program author on --help :)

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring