[Kde-pim] kde-pim and GSoC

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 18:01:01 BST 2007

On Thursday 12 April 2007 15:44:13 Kelly Miller wrote:
> Well I didn't get picked, but oh well.  Got anything that needs doing?

Well, that you didn't get selected doesn't mean your proposals were bad, after
all we had to select from more than 200 applications.

So, just doing one of your proposals anyway seems like the obvious choice to
me (and you seem to have five to choose from ;-) ). I can't really comment on
the other ones, but I would be interested in discussing the Akonadi Java/C#
bindings one with you, non-c++ bindings are certainly something we want to
have for Akonadi.

regards
Volker