[Kde-pim] Planning for KDE 3.5.7

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Apr 14 00:14:41 BST 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 10:57:01 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy PIMsters,
>
> Coolo is thinking about a tagging date for 3.5.7.
> His current proposal is:
>
> April 16th, 2007: Message and documentation freeze
> April 30th, 2007: Tagging KDE 3.5.7
> May 8th, 2007: Expected release date of KDE 3.5.7
>
> I have asked him to extend these dates, but I'm not sure
> if I'll get my way on this.

I don't think Coolo will change his mind.
So better get any i18n string changes into the 3.5 branch
by this coming Monday, 16 April.

My personal To-do list has the following pim+ changes
that need to be merged into 3.5 branch:
 - lots of kpilot fixes
 - Christian's bug fixes for #91252, #47333,  #48938, #131796
 - Volker's "select if the index should be rebuilt for the current folder"
 - Volker's "access right revocation handling improvements"
 - several bugfixes I need to merge from various people

And these features of unknown status:
 - Oral's Planner summary ??
 - Reinhold's xCalendar KOrg exporting??

And these wishes:
 - I wish Dmitry and/or Johathan would fix some of the template bugs
 - KOrganizer within Kontact can handle command line options (--merge, --import, --open)
 - lots of other stuff we didn't have time to implement

-Allen