[Kde-pim] Bug 128435 - patch and request for comment

Dmitry Kagan dima_kagan at tut.by
Mon Apr 16 20:02:03 BST 2007

Hi!

Thanks for reviewing and testing the patch.
The fact that this bug is finally resolved is very exciting news for me
as a Kontact user. It's also a great feeling to contribute some useful
code to KDE.

I understand the occasional lack of response. Just as myself, I'm sure
many devs have day jobs and/or school tasks to do, not to mention
family, kids, etc. I'm also eager for some extra time for my hobbies or
just plain sleep hours :)

I'd love to continue to contribute to KDE, although I'm not quite sure
which direction should I take - so many great applications to choose
from. Any ideas, perhaps?

Cheers,
Dima