[Kde-pim] Anyone have the Treo 680 ?

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vR at movingparts.net
Thu Nov 30 00:27:45 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 19:03, Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> Does anyone have the new Treo 680, not sure when they came available -
> maybe its too early. I'm wondering if it will sync with Kpilot. I had the
> Treo 600 syncing fine but the 700P would not sync.
>
> Thoughts ?

I've some thoughts...  =;)

1) If you provide one of the kpilot developers (Adriaan or I) with a Treo 680,
I can _guarantee_ you that it will work.  =;)

2) I am syncing quite happily with kpilot from the not-yet-released code base
(in codeyard's svn repository) and my Treo 650.  I would bet that the 680
would work also.

3) I'd like to understand why the 700P would not sync.  It should, if you're
using the latest kpilot code and pilot-link 0.12.1.

HTH!!  =:)

--

 `
 ,