[Kde-pim] [KOrganizer] Changing the position of the dates in KOrganizer

Calle Kabo calle.kabo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:52:20 GMT 2006

Hi!

I've used KOrganizer for a little while now and I like it alot. But
there's one REALLY annoying thing about it...

In the month-view I'm used to having the dates in the upper right corner
(iCal-style). And in KOrganizer they are in the lower right corner.
There have been several incidents now where I have thought that an event
was one week sooner than it actually was, because I was looking at the
wrong digit. The events are at the top of the square and physically
closer to the date one week ago than the actual date it's placed on.
Is there an option for this somewhere??? I really like KOrganizer but if
this can't be fixed I have no option but to switch to another
calendar-program :(

/Calle Kabo, Sweden