[Kde-pim] Strange behaviour in libkdepim's KDatePickerPopup

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Sat Dec 30 13:36:53 GMT 2006

I've had a bug (139370) reported for KAlarm, saying that the wrong days are
displayed in KDatePickerPopup (in libkdepim), because the reporter assumed
that the days shown were supposed to be in sequence. The following list is
displayed as words at the bottom of the date picker:

Today
Tomorrow
Friday
Sunday
Next Week
Next Month

Note that all these items are hard-coded - Friday and Sunday are always
displayed, regardless of what day today is. Looking at this, it seems strange
to me to select these apparently arbitrary days to display in the list, and I
think it should be changed, probably by removing the Friday and Sunday
entries.

Does anybody know why it's done this way, and does anybody object to me
removing the Friday and Sunday entries?

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.