[Kde-pim] Kalarm Doku

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Mon Dec 4 14:31:42 GMT 2006

On Monday 4 Dec 2006 5:21, Burkhard Lück wrote:
>I tried to fix some bugs in the docs for kalarm while translating and need some help:
>
>No "Storage" section in the configuration dialog, remove
>id="preferences-storage"> from the docs?
>
>The section Alarm Resources
>seems to be outdated, remove it from the docs?
>
>It is time until 16.12 to correct the docs in trunk abd backport to stable.

Both the Storage section in the configuration dialog and the Alarm Resources section are descriptions of new features which have been added
to trunk. They are new, not outdated, so don't remove them. And they should not be backported, since the features don't exist in KDE 3.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.