[Kde-pim] Extracting KOrganizer journal entries

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 20:28:55 GMT 2006

I would like to write an application that extracts Journal entries from
KOrganizer (and then does something with them).  I understand that libkcal
provides the API for accessing the entries.  I plan to write the
application in Python.  Is anyone aware of a Python wrapper for libkcal?

There was some discussion a while ago about a mechanism for extracting
journal entries and posting them as blog entries.  Did anything come of
that talk?  Such an application would contain the capability I seek.
--
Jeffrey Barish