[Kde-pim] addressbook: Modify order in detail view

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau friedrich.w.h at kossebau.de
Tue Dec 19 15:21:24 GMT 2006

Hi Florian,

Am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006 12:20, schrieb Florian Lindner:
> Hello,
> I'm using the addressbook of KDE with a cards view. How can I modify the
> order of entries (for example: birthday not on first position) in the
> detail view of a contact? (the view on the very right side)

You can't. It's hardcoded.

I am currently working on a patch to integrate the contact properties
framework* I have developed into KAddressbook. If this patch will make it
into 3.5.7 (to appear in mid 2007 or later?) then you will be able to do it
also in KAddressbook :)

* http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=42120

Friedrich