[Kde-pim] KDE 3.5.6 fast approaching

Dmitry Morozhnikov dmiceman at ubiz.ru
Thu Dec 14 02:39:18 GMT 2006

Hello, all.

I`m very very sorry i was left coding process in such serious moment. :-(
Still can`t do anything big and serious but i become available for contacts.
Again -- sorry :-(

On Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Allen Winter wrote:

> If by Friday 15 December:
> + Dmitry can fix all the bugs I mentioned to him, and do something to
>    provide theBat! help instructions

I do not think what some big instructions is needed. And that is really
difficult to me to create/adopt some complex text in English as an
instruction. Right now i have added "How does this work?" links to template
configuration dialogs but someone with better English skills needed to review
text messages (files templatesconfiguration.cpp:68 and
customtemplates.cpp:93).

About a bug with no "Forwarded message line". I was not able to reproduce it.
There was a bug (already fixed) with wrong import templates from phrases. May
be this behaviour was caused by it. Does anyone have experienced troubles
with this?

> I would feel better if I heard an opinion back from Dmitry, Jonathan,
> and Mikolaj (who has provided a lot of feedback on this feature).

I`m feel guilty before Mikolaj too. Have no time right now to implement his
(pretty complex) ideas..

Dmitry Morozhnikov at ubiz.ru
dmiceman at ubiz.ru