[Kde-pim] KDE 3.5.6 fast approaching

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Dec 5 16:51:25 GMT 2006

Hi,

Note that Coolo has announced the release schedule for KDE 3.5.6 as follows:

16 December 2006: Message and Doc Freeze
15 January 2007: Tagging
23 January 2007: Expected Release Date

Really, this gives us only another 11 days to make any fixes or features
that might include a new or modified translate-able string.  If you are
working on a new feature in the pim+ branch we really need to hurry
if we hope to have it ready in time for 3.5.6.

Can the people working on KMail templates please send us a status?
Haven't heard from Dmitry in a couple weeks.

If you have bugfixes in the pim+ branch that you have yet to port over
to trunk and the real 3.5 branch, please consider getting those ports
done as soon as you can.

Questions or Comments?

Regards,
Allen