[Kde-pim] KPilot + CMake on 64-bit linuxen

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Dec 27 19:25:15 GMT 2006

With the CMake-ification of KPilot it has become easier and faster to build it
independently of KDE PIM (while it also still builds with auto* as usual) in
the KDE PIM 3.5.5+ branch. But this comes at a price: some totally weird
linker errors on 64-bit Linuxen as reported by Jess (on the list) and Olov
(on IRC). I've since installed SuSE 10.2 amd64 (and it was a complete pain in
the ass) on a spare drive, so I *can* actually try it out.

Except I don't have the same problem. My KPilot builds work fine.

So for people with weird linker errors: please drop in on #kpilot and help us
figure out what is going on. Ideal would be ssh access to a machine where
things are broken.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/