[Kde-perl] Qt Compile Flags (Was: Compiling Without Installing)

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:14:05 CEST 2009

Chris:

I don't think normal installs are a problem, per se, I just have no
experience setting up that sort of thing.

It's easier to find things when they're system-installed -- you can
check in the usual library paths. However, when they're installed in
the user directory, they can really be anywhere. So the App::Info
instance would need to be able to account for that. Just adds a bit of
extra complexity, and I'm not sure how the other modules do that sort
of thing.

Anyway, I think all of this is nice to have discussed up front, but it
should be put on the back burner for now. Right now the big push is
fixing that nasty issue with the segfaults, so I'll fix my module,
finish compiling and hack on that. :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan