[Kde-perl] PerlKDE4 musings

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sun Apr 19 21:01:14 CEST 2009

Just a quick fyi for those that wonder about the future of PerlQt and PerlKDE
specifically.

If the US state department approves my passport a) in time, b) at all, I'll be
at akademy this year to work on adapting the bindings that Chris Burel wrote
(see http://code.google.com/p/perlqt4/) to make this a reality, including
working on fixing any of his code that may be needed to make KDE4 bindings
even possible.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth