[Kde-perl] Still stumped with KActionPtrList....

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sun Jun 15 04:55:11 CEST 2008

I've ported the ruby bindings handler and added in the proper hooks in
kde_handler.cpp, however it still continues to claim that it cannot handled
the return type when I query it to see why my KActions that I registered in
both code and XML aren't working correctly.

I've set up an SVN repo of the PerlQt code that I'm working on at
http://svn.tabris.net/repos/PerlQt/ which has anonymous read-only access. I'd
appreciate any help given to make this work. Thanks. :)

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth