[Kde-perl] Response to "Anyone interested in helping me get KAction and KXMLGUI working?"

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Tue Jun 10 08:21:32 CEST 2008

Note, this is for KDE3:
After doing some work investigating the cause of KAction and KXMLGUI working,
I think I've hit on why it doesn't seem to work. As an expermiment I tried
intraspecting the actionCollection stored by KMainWindow to see if it was
unable to hold KActions or if it was unable to return anything to the
KXMLGUIClient provided by KMainWindow.

It seems that the main problem is that PerlKDE doesn't implement binding
KActionPtrList based off the output from the actions method in
KActionCollection. The code that exhibits this is attached.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth