[Kde-perl] PerlQt - Qt4 - Windows - MinGW

ademmler news at ademmler.com
Wed Apr 23 16:30:00 CEST 2008

Dear Thilo,

I could not see any development during the last months and it never
worked for me on Mac OS X, therefore I switched to wxPerl and
wxWidgets and I am happy with that.
I will tell you that we organisze a wxPerl workshop for this year
somewhere around Nürnberg.
If you live in Germanny or however I would be happy if I am allouwed
to invite you for that happening.

Regards Alexander